This policy applies to Users who register on the Bubbling Platform and thus submit information to Bubbling. The data controller for such information is Bubbling.
1 Bubbling collects the following information:
1.1 Information Users provide.
This includes information submitted when Users:
- Create or update Users Account, which depending on Users location and the Users use may include their name, email, phone number, login name and password, address, payment or banking information, government identification numbers, date of birth and picture.
- Requested Services via the Platform.
- Contact Bubbling, including for customer support.
- Enable features that require Bubbling’s access to Users address book or calendar.
1.1 Information Users provide.
- Location Information. Depending on the Services used by Users and their app settings or device permissions, Bubbling may collect Users precise or approximate location information as determined through data such as GPS, IP address and WiFi.
- Transaction information. Bubbling collects transaction details related to Users use of Services, including the type of services Users requested, date and time the service was provided, amount consumed, distance travelled and other related transaction details.
- Device Information. Bubbling may collect information about the devices Users use to access the Platform, including the hardware models, operating systems and versions, software, file names and versions, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device motion information and mobile network information.
- Log Information. When Users interact with the Platform, Bubbling collects server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser and the third-party site or service Users was using before interacting with the Platform.
2 Bubbling uses the information it collects for purposes including:
2.1 Providing services and features.
Bubbling uses the information it collects to provide, personalise, maintain and improve the Platform and the Services.
2.2 Safety and security.
Bubbling uses Users data to help maintain the safety, security and integrity of the Platform and the Services made available via the Platform.
2.3 Customer support.
Bubbling uses the information it collects (including recordings of customer support calls after notice to caller and with callers consent) to assist Users when they contact Bubbling’s customer support services, including to:
- direct questions to the appropriate customer support person,
- investigate and address concerns, and
- monitor and improve customer support responses.
2.4 Research and development.
Bubbling may use the information it collects for testing, research, analysis and product development. This allows Bubbling to improve and enhance the safety and security of the Platform and develop new features.
2.5 Communications from Bubbling.
Bubbling may use the collected information to communicate with Users about products, services, promotions, studies, surveys, news, updates and events.
2.6 Legal proceedings and requirements.
Bubbling may use the information it collects to investigate or address claims or disputes relating to Users use of Bubbling’s services, or as otherwise allowed by applicable law.
3 Information sharing and disclosure
Bubbling utilizes third parties to provide payment and related administration services (“Payment Providers”). Bubbling can share Users payment method details with these Payment Providers so that they can process Users payment. These third parties can also collect data from Users, which they will process in accordance with their own processes and privacy policies.
Bubbling may furthermore disclose Users personal data to third parties provided:
- Users have given Bubbling express consent for doing so;
- the disclosure is reasonably necessary to provide Users with the requested services;
- the disclosure is reasonably necessary for the purpose of development and maintenance of Bubbling’s services;
- the disclosure is reasonably necessary for Bubbling to be able to enforce its terms and conditions;
- the disclosure is reasonably necessary for the purposes of detecting and preventing fraud or security breaches; or
- the disclosure is made in accordance with applicable law.
Bubbling may share Users non-personal data to selected third parties.
The table below explains the cookies Bubbling uses and why and how long they last.
Bubbling web pages may contain electronic images known as web beacons – sometimes called single-pixel gifs – that may be used to assist in delivering cookies on the Platform and allow Bubbling to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. Bubbling may include Web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. Bubbling may also employ Web beacons from third parties in order to help it compile aggregated statistics regarding the effectiveness of its promotional campaigns or other operations of our sites. Finally, Bubbling may work with other companies that advertise on Bubbling sites to place Web beacons on their sites in order to allow Bubbling to develop statistics on how often clicking on an advertisement on a Bubbling site results in a purchase or other action on the advertiser’s site.
5 Changes to This Privacy Statement
Bubbling will occasionally update this privacy statement to reflect changes in its services and customer feedback. When Bubbling posts changes to this Statement, Bubbling will revise the “last updated” date at the top of this statement. If there are material changes to this statement or in how Bubbling will use Users’ personal information, Bubbling will notify Users either by prominently posting a notice of such changes prior to implementing the change or by directly sending you a notification.
6 Access rights
If you are concerned about your data you have the right to request access to the personal data which Bubbling may hold or process about you. You have the right to require Bubbling to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. You can do so by contacting Bubbling by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.